1. Founded in 1964, Taiwan Glass has spearheaded glass production through half a century, producing glass containers and food utensils that are shared on Taiwan's dining table.
2. The thin borosilicate heat-resistant glass can withstand up to 400 ° C, can be used safely under sudden temperature changes under a range of 150 ° C and has high acid and alkali resistance.
3. TG implements crystal grade laser cutter, no glass lip above the edge, ensuring the quality of every drinking experience.
4. Above-standard quality assurance ensures the selection of clear and good products.
5. Acacia is common in Taiwan; the wood is sturdy in quality and fine in texture. Praised as the Taiwanese sandalwood, acacia has a clear and distinct pattern. The material was further dehydrated to suit the need of various tableware shaping.